About our Company
We Make Hotels. Sydell Group builds and operates unique properties that are a reflection of their neighborhoods, a celebration of architecture and design, and a gathering place for visitors from near and far. Our hotels are collaborations among exceptional talent from the creative, culinary, and retail worlds, and our goal is to create travel experiences that offer inspiration and a sense of connection to our respective cities. Sydell Group's diverse portfolio of award-winning hotels include NoMad New York and Los Angeles; The LINE LA, DC and Austin; Freehand Miami, Chicago, LA and New York; The Ned, London and Park MGM, Las Vegas; as well as the forthcoming NoMad Las Vegas and NoMad London.
We are seeking a dynamic Acquisitions Associate to join our team. A successful candidate will have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Underwrite new acquisition, development, and management opportunities (including proforma development and modeling of complex investment cash flows)
- Conduct property and market due diligence/research
- Support Asset Management with ad-hoc analysis and ongoing review of current portfolio performance
- Support refinancing process for current assets as needed
- Undergrad degree in Finance or Hospitality
- 2 years of hotel real estate/investment experience
- Experience with hotel underwriting and proforma development strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of hotel financial statements and STR reporting
- Strong Excel skills
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive wages and benefits while fostering a diverse and inclusive work experience.
We thrive in being a diverse work environment. Consideration for employment will be based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)